- BBL Forever Young Skin Rejuvenation– Evens out skin color/ tone, removes red and brown spots/sun damage, softens lines and pores, lessens acne, stretch marks diminished AND stimulates collagen! For most, no recovery time, no wound just correction and restoration of more youthful function of the skin. Maintenance recommended every 6-12 months. Multiply effects with OBAGI, SkinTyte (Brighten & Tighten) and MLP/Profractional.
- BBL for Vascularity & Redness – Appropriate for vessels <1mm, “broken capillaries,” spider veins, telangiectasias, rosacea, scar or stretch mark redness– some immediate closure, some progressive improvement in appearance in subsequent days/weeks, possibly requiring additional treatments.
- BBL for Acne Control – Reduces redness of existing acne immediately, helps prevent further breakouts, best results with a series of 2-3 treatments over a few weeks, maintenance treatments as needed and best results in combination with OBAGI CLENZIderm products or Condition & Enhance with tretinoin.
- BBL Permanent Hair Reduction– A series of treatments will be recommended based on location, hair will exfoliate over 1-3 weeks but may appear to be growing or more dense prior to final results of 75-80% permanent hair reduction. Maintenance treatments can be done as needed.
- SkinTyte – Skin tightening is great on arms, bellies, neck and jaw line or sagging skin around the face or eyelids. Lax, loose skin can be tightened and strengthened without a knife! Best results with a series of treatments and in combination with Forever Young skin rejuvenation/OBAGI.
- Brighten & Tighten–Combine all the anti-aging and skin brightening benefits of BBL Forever Young with targeted tightening of skin laxity for an easy to tolerate yet powerful treatment!
Erbium Laser (Contour by Sciton) – Ablative laser which removes the surface of the skin creating a minor wound over the surface treated. The laser is often used with topical and/or local anesthetic, short recovery determined mostly by aggressiveness of treatment depth but patient related factors may also contribute.
- Profractional Skin Remodeling – A fractionated laser which ablates a fraction of the surface but works deep in the skin to stimulate collagen production, reduces lines/deeper wrinkles, scars and many types of skin discoloration. Great for sagging eyelids to postpone need for surgery. Significant improvement in scars and even contracted burns. Short recovery time but amazing results!
- Laser Resurfacing -An aggressive laser treatment for severe skin texture issues and damage from inherited traits, age, sun, smoking. The advances of the Sciton erbium laser allow significant reduction in resolving redness as compared to CO2 devices. Healing time of 6-10 days, swelling and redness improve daily over days to weeks. This process reveals fresh, new skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Laser Peel– Precise ablation of a portion of epidermis at controlled depths from 10-50 microns, smoothes texture and color, softens fine lines, all with less down time than resurfacing. Wound will be red and dry requiring occlusive ointments for usually 3-5 days, some swelling in first few days; peeling/flaking occurs as healing takes place.
- Arctic Mini Peel– Ablates the surface of skin only, requires several applications to achieve similar results as a LaserPeel but only about a day or two of minimal recovery and less redness or flaking.
- Spot Removal– Destroys moles, protruding lesions like seborrheic keratosis, warts etc.
Call 402-915-2756 for more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Whitehead